The list of the food suppliers and restaurants in Oxford.
- The Vaults & Garden Café on the map near the Radcliff camera.
- Alpha Bar salad to take away in the covered market for 4 or 7 pounds for a small or large salad, very good and diverse, the recipe changes regularly. They do not accept cash currently.
- Nose Bag restaurant in the city center near Corn market street, making salads and more sophisticated dishes.
- The gardeners arms is a restaurant/pub with a garden in Jericho.
- Manos is a Greek restaurant (with take-away food) in Jericho, with good and cheap food. The mousaka is sold in clay dishes of good quality, that can be reused.
- Common ground cafe workspace is my favorite coffee place. It is on little clarendon street (close to Jericho), they sell black coffee for 2 pounds and have some tables outside. I also buy some ground coffee here, which is ground from beans in from of you, so it is a very fresh.
- Gloucester green market every Wednesday, take away food and a very large vegetables and fruits seller (not a farmer).
- East Oxford market Saturday 10am-1pm close to Cowley road, with seller of vegetables, cakes, pies, juice, wines, cheeses, breads, eggs, meat, milk, cream.
- markets : https://www.oxford.gov.uk/info/20035/events/791/markets_and_fairs
- covered market from monday to Saturday 8am-5.30pm and Sunday 10am-4pm
This post accepts webmentions. Do you have the URL to your post?
Otherwise, send your comment on my service.
Or interact from the fediverse with your username: